- This scholarship is judged primarily on need basis, but does not exclude achievement standards.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by April 29, 2017. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college freshman from the state of Oregon.
- A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $750. It will be awarded May 30, 2017
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using this form.
Carpenter Ants 101
Ants are considered one of the most annoying nuisance pests you can have in your home. They infest in your…