- This scholarship is judged primarily on need basis, but does not exclude achievement standards.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by April 29, 2017. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college freshman from the state of Oregon.
- A student aid report showing income status of your household must be attached for application to be considered.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $750. It will be awarded May 30, 2017
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using this form.
When Wasps Go Wild
Have you ever wondered why wasps attack? Sometimes there can be a sizable colony, and they won’t do anything to…