Your Bed Bug infestation was: Low, Medium, or High
- Low: After your initial treatment, you should be bed bug FREE (unless there is a re-infestation or a re-introduction). If you see ANY bed bug activity in the next few days or weeks please communicate this to our office.
- Medium: After your treatment today, it is possible to see bed bug activity for the next 7 to 14 days. Today we killed ALL or MOST ALL of the bed bugs. Any survivors should DIE OFF from the residual liquid treatment we applied today (in addition to the heat treatment).
- High: after today’s treatment, it is likely to see bed bug activity for the next couple of weeks. We applied a liquid barrier today (in addition to the heat treatment), and recommend additional liquid treatments every 2 or 3 weeks until the bed bugs have been eliminated. Please contact our office to schedule a follow up treatment.
* Please keep any sample bed bugs in a glass jar and monitor for a few weeks.
* Please document and share with us where you see bed bugs, so we can provide the most effective follow up treatments.
Click on the document link below to print a copy to refer to at any time.
Bed Bug Treatment Document
Pointe Pest Control ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – DO NOT COPY