Contact Center: (509) 590-4100
“Critters” in the walls destroying elderly woman’s insulation
An elderly woman had a critter infestation causing her to lose sleep at night. She tried to call several pest…
1.Completely empty kitchen cupboards
2. Remove all food and items from cupboards. Food needs to be covered with a plastic sheet and placed on a table.
3. Empty all items from under the kitchen and bathroom sinks.
4. Take out all trash.
5. Pull stove and refrigerator away from walls.
6. Anything that is on the floor needs to be pick-up as much as possible and moved away from the walls, to ensure proper coverage of product application.
7. Unit needs to be vacant for 4 hours ( minimum) After treatment is complete. Treatment application time is up to one hour per unit.
Pet Safety: Remove food and water from dishes and wash with warm soapy and water after treatment. All pets need to be removed from property including fish, fish tanks, birds, bird cages, and reptiles.
Food Safety: Any surfaces that are eaten on or used for food preparations (countertops, stoves, cutting boards) if left out, needs to be washed with warm soapy water.
If possible place new shelf paper in the cupboards or wipe down with warm soapy water when treatment is complete.
Pointe Pest Control ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – DO NOT COPY
“JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT A SUPER NICE GUY BRENT IS. YOU COULDN’T HAVE ANYONE BETTER TO REPRESENT YOUR COMPANY.”
Our technicians are trained problem-solvers that can give you the peace of mind you deserve. Contact us for an open & honest assessment of your home or business with no extra services, hidden fees, or pressure. Once you decide we are the pest control company for you, we get to work. It’s that easy. Our Guarantee and commitment will ensure your satisfaction.