For this scholarship, do something good for someone else and include a note telling them to pass it on. Bonus points are awarded for including pictures. We want to hear what good deed you did to help your community.
After you have finished your good deed, pass along this scholarship to as many friends as you can. For every submission we get that says you referred/told them about this scholarship, you get bonus points. (Feel free to post the scholarship on your Facebook page to spread the word.)
Once your good deed is finished and you have told all of your friends about this scholarship, play the Pointe Pest Control game and take a screenshot of your highest score. Bonus points are added to your application for playing the game.
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by April 29, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for the scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college freshman from the state of Oregon.
- This scholarship is a one-time scholarship worth $750. It will be awarded May 30, 2018
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using this form.