Your house in Independence, OR is a safe haven for you, your family, and unfortunately it can become a breeding ground for rodents. Mice and rats are notorious for spreading disease, ruining food storage, and damaging houses. We offer service for both commercial and residential properties in Oregon.
Our extremely knowledgeable rodent control technicians will perform a free thorough inspection and offer you a customized rodent control treatment plan. Our pest control treatments are eco-friendly and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Call today to be rid of your rodents!
Signs of Mice & Rats
Rodents are by nature very good at hiding. You may have an infestation without ever seeing a single mouse or rat. It’s important to know the signs of rodent infestations so you can catch them early. Here are some of the most common signs of rodent infestation:
- Entry points where holes have been chewed into floors or walls
- Droppings under the sink, in the pantry, or in your cupboards and drawers
- Teeth marks on packaging for your foods
- Stale smells coming from difficult to reach places
- Nests made from fabric, paper that has been shredded, and even dead plants