Signs of Mice & Rats
Rodents are by nature very good at hiding. You may have an infestation without ever seeing a single mouse or rat. It’s important to know the signs of rodent infestations so you can catch them early. Here are some of the most common signs of rodent infestation:
- Entry points where holes have been chewed into floors or walls
- Droppings under the sink, in the pantry, or in your cupboards and drawers
- Teeth marks on packaging for your foods
- Stale smells coming from difficult to reach places
- Nests made from fabric, paper that has been shredded, and even dead plants
Dangers of Rodents
Mice and rats have long been known to carry diseases, such as the black plague. They also carry allergens and have been known to bite humans. Rodents also use building materials and wiring to make nests inside your home.
Allowing rodents to make themselves at home can easily cause health problems or damage to your home. Prevent damage to your home by calling for rodent control in Independence, OR today!
How To Rid Your Property of Rodents
We inspect deeply, plan carefully, and execute your rodent control treatment plan expertly. Every rodent control appointment starts with a free thorough inspection.
- We search your home from top to bottom and every corner to look for pest problems.
- Your technician will develop and explain a detailed rodent control treatment plan.
- Next we will remove the rodents that have made it inside, and remove access points.
- You relax with a rodent free home and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
While some owners choose to try DIY rodent control, it can be a frustrating, costly, and even dangerous experience. Our rodent control teams use eco-friendly treatment methods that get the job done while safeguarding your home.