How Do I Know If I Have Bed Bugs?
It can be difficult to know if you have bed bugs. Bed bug bites are often dismissed as mosquito bites. The bites are itchy and more or less painless at first. The easiest way to know if you have a bed bug infestation is to look for signs of bed bugs.
Signs You Have Bed Bugs
The most common signs of bed bugs include:
- Finding blood on your bedding
- Dark rusty spots on bedding and other surfaces can be signs of bed bug fecal matter
- Finding bed bug shed skin or eggshells is a dead giveaway there’s a problem
- Bed bugs give off an unpleasant musty odor
- Bite patterns may also appear in lines as they make their way across the body
If you think you may have a bed bug infestation in Lebanon, OR we can help! Our technicians are expertly trained, provide great customer service, and leave your home pest free.
Why Bed Bugs Are Dangerous
Bed bugs have been designated as a public health issue by the Environmental Protection Agency. While a few itchy bumps may not seem to warrant it, bed bugs can cause serious disruption to our lives.
Bed Bugs Often Can Cause:
- Being distracted at work or school
- Allergic reactions
- And can lead to irritating skin conditions
Don’t live with the frustration of bed bugs and their terribly distracting bites. Give us a call today to help you regain the comfort of your home!