To Eliminate Pests In Your Home, Contact Our Centralia Pest Control Experts
Your home should be the place you feel most comfortable. You want to be able to relax after work, enjoy time with your family, and invite guests over without worrying that unwanted pests will ruin your plans. Unfortunately, there are many common types of pests in Centralia that can invest your home and are difficult, if not impossible, to eliminate on your own. To prevent the problem from becoming worse, get Pointe Pest Control on your side.
At Pointe Pest Control, our Centralia home pest control experts identify and eliminate common types of pests that trouble homeowners in our area. This includes:
- Ants: One of the most common types of household pests, ants easily make their way into your home. Crawling all over household surfaces, they spread germs and bacteria that can trigger allergies in your family members. Carpenter ants are particularly destructive, infesting wooden structures and building materials.
- Bed bugs: One of the most dreaded types of pest problems, bed bugs can invest your home either after taking trips or via guests and package deliveries. Home bed bug control aggressively addresses this stubborn problem, using a variety of thermal, heat, and liquid treatments to completely eliminate bed bugs and keep them from becoming a problem again.
- Rodents: Mice, rats, and other types of rodents in Washington State can easily enter your home and create havoc. They destroy household items, chew through electrical wiring, plumbing, and insulation, contaminate food products, and carry a host of diseases. Our rodent control experts show you how rodents are gaining access to your home, uncover hiding places, and use traps and liquid treatments to eliminate them completely.
- Spiders: Heavily wooded areas increase the likelihood of spiders, which can easily infest your home. Arachnophobia (fear of spiders) is real for many people and there is a valid reason to be concerned. Our spider control experts eliminate these pests and protect you against bites that can be dangerous for both humans and pets.
- Termites: Another destructive and dreaded problem common among homeowners, termites can ruin property structures and your home’s foundation, eventually making it unlivable. Our termite control experts can conduct a thorough inspection, uncover nests, and provide necessary treatments.
- Wasps: Common in outdoor areas, wasps and other stinging pests ruin picnics and pose serious risks for those with allergies. To protect yourself and your family, contact our wasp control experts.
Who Do-It-Yourself Methods Are A Bad Idea
Tempted to take matters into your own hands when it comes to eliminating common types of pests in Centralia? There are a variety of reasons why do-it-yourself methods are generally a bad idea:
- Over the counter products can prove harmful to you, your family, pets, and the environment.
- They tend to target symptoms rather than the source of the problem.
- They are far less effective than professional grade treatments.
- They require repeated investments of time and money.
- By not addressing the problem, they allow pest problems-and the impacts on your family-to increase.